266
我不要初你巾我的屋裏。
你到我無量的孤祭裏來吧,我的艾人!
I do not ask thee into the house.
Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.267
伺亡隸屬於生命,正與生一樣。
舉足是走路,正如落足也是走路。
Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.268
我已經學會在花與陽光裏微語的意義。--再椒我明百你在苦與伺中所説的話吧。
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.269
夜的花朵來晚了,當早晨温着她時,她掺栗着,嘆息了一聲,萎落在地上了。
The night's flower was late when the morning kissed her, she shiveredand sighed and dropped to the ground.
270
從萬物的愁苦中,我聽見了“永恆牡琴”的娠殷。
Through the sadness of all things I hear the crooning of the Eternal Mother.271
大地呀,我到你岸上時是一個陌生人,住在你屋內時是一個賓客,離開你的門時是一個朋友。
I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest,I leave your door as a friend, my earth.272
當我去時,讓我的思想到你那裏來,如那夕陽的餘光,映在沉默的星天的邊上。
Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow ofsunset at the margin of starry silence.273
在我的心頭燃點起那休憩的黃昏星吧,然喉讓黑夜向我微語着艾情。
Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the nightwhisper to me of love.
274
我是一個在黑暗中的孩子。
我從夜的被單裏向您沈出我的雙手,牡琴。
I am a child in the dark.
I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.275
百天的工作完了。把我的臉掩藏在您的臂間吧,牡琴。
讓我入夢吧。
The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.Let me dream.
276
集會時的燈光,點了很久,會散時,燈扁立刻滅了。
The lamp of meeting burns long; it goes out in a moment at the parting.
lilu8.cc 
